Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)

Extended Video Memory Test Failed

Product Name: HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-v234tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP PC Hardware Diagnostics informed me that the Extended Video Memory Test failed. Did not give me any error ID. How do I troubleshoot from here?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Extended Video Memory Test Failed

@TechNoob2

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and I see that the Extended Video Memory Test failed the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics 

I have sent you a private message. Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile. 👍

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you 😀

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)

Good morning. I have the same problem. HP Spectre 15" w/ Nvidia eforce MX150. Thank you.

Student
Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)

Hi, I have just bought a new HP 15-bs506na laptop and it is struggling to play video on the SkyGo app. It is jittery and it clear that the laptop is struggling to play it.

I did a test on my laptop and it has brought up a EXTENDED VIDEO MEMORY TEST FAILED

Looking at system usage it looks like my CPU is running at 100% just trying to run the SkyGo app.

I have replaced a 4-year old laptop with one that can't even play a simple app.

Please help or I will be returning this thing in the next few days!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation