Winter41
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

External monitors can't get an input signal

HP Recommended
Pavilion 17-ab001ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! The thing is my external monitors i connect to my HP notebook can't get an input signal. All the drivers are ok: NVidia GeForce GTX 960m graphic card, Intel HD Graphics 530 or any else -  i checked it with the HP drivers-check utilite. I can find my monitors in the device manager, or in the additional displays settings in the display settings menu (Desktop - right mouse click) and everything is ok. It all happenned after i inserted SSD into my device. Can't imagine how may it depend on it, but the fact remains the fact. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,773 93,430 12,277 26,108
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Winter41 wrote:

.... It all happenned after i inserted SSD into my device. Can't imagine how may it depend on it, but the fact remains the fact. Please help!

@Winter41 

Please check yourself. Did you touch to anything without a wrist strap ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Winter41
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I didn't work myself, writing "I inserted" i meant "I went to the service to insert the SSD", so i can't know surely.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation