Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp envy x 360 13-ar0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am extremely frustrated with this product now and I am losing my temper and patience. I bought this laptop in December 2019 by saving money from a part-time job. Since I had this laptop from the beginning I was facing this issue but I keep on ignoring this until start thinking it's a software bug and will go away. But after a few months, I got worried and started to contact customer services and they advise me to update the drives first but then like that few more weeks gone, but the issue was not, and after a month when this issue keeps occurring more I got upset and started a proper case which is still going on. I contact US customer support they asked me to check the diagnostics check BIOS or run diagnostics (software+harware) and they found no issue then they advised me to factory reset the device from the internal device. after I did that I contacted them a week after explaining that did not help at all. They contacted me and asked me as I am in Hungary I have to contact the UK customer support and they can help me Then I contacted them and they did the same things running diagnostics and so on after that, they said I have to do a factory reset by cloud using USB I told them I have already done that but they insisted that previous reset was not form cloud so I have to do this. I did that after a week and contacted them that it did not help me to remove the issue and this keeps on happening again. They asked me to contact support in Hungary for possible repairs which I did and I receive my device a few days ago. I was happy that it has been resolved as they have replaced the parts but till today. But unfortunately, the issue is still here while I am typing this email in frustration the touch screen and touchpad are still frozen and I have recorded a video on my phone as well. That is the end of my patience. I would like you to please ESCALATE my to you superiors as I DEMAND NEW LAPTOP IN REPLACEMENT for this one. I have to face difficulties in the study and work while using this device because of this issue and it been almost 8 months I am trying to solve this issue while the device is only purchased 10 months ago. I have provided in my previous email to you a few links that I have seen when I tried to search for the solution for this problem for myself. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY REQUEST AND PROVIDE ME WITH THE NEW DEVICE AS I AM TIRED OF RESETTING AND KEEP FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS ISSUE. This is an urgent matter for me know as starting from next month I will have to go through my finals of this semester and I really want to focus on my study.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.