Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

D9F5098B-E25B-4DD2-8E0C-B668D00E45D6.png

So this is my problem: when i turn on the laptop, the screen turns on smoothly and shows me the initial loading screen, but once the pc starts up the screen goes black. If I connect the laptop to a monitor it works fine, and if through the monitor I try from the screen settings to select the Display 1 (That of the Laptop), I am told that it is not active. When I restart the laptop via the monitor and unplug the hdmi, the laptop screen works for a short time, and then turns black again. I am convinced that it is a Driver or software problem (since if it were a display problem I would not even see the initial screen when i turn on the pc) , but I have already tried to update windows to the latest version and updated all intel drivers. I really need this laptop for studying and i dont know what to do..

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JaronSage, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This is a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your computer or you can also take it to the nearest service center for repair. Use the link https://support.hp.com/gb-en/service-center for help in finding one.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.