Brian_LS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ghosting Issue

Hp Pavilion Power Laptop 15 - cb0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

While playing counter strike global offensive, i realized that i am experiencing ghosting issue (being unable to use more than 2 keys) when i suddenly temporarily stop in game even though the button was being pressed.

What i wanted to know is whether this product have an antighosting mechanism/software, since there seems to be no similar problem with other people.

Product Information :

Hp Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx
Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHZ

Nvidea Geforce GTX 1050
16 gb ram DDR5 (if im not wrong)

Product was bought in Indonesia, if it does help.

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
Level 1 Techie_DK
Level 1
15 15 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ghosting Issue

Hello,

thank you for contacting HP.

Its not ghosting but looks like an issue with the Game, We can try to isolte the issue to be sure about the cause.

Does it happens only when you are playing games ? If yes check the sytsem requirement for the game. If the unit is not capabale enough in taking the games and its processing seep unit might freezes and keyboard might stop working or mouse might not move or display FPS might come down.

If the this issue happening on all the appication , there could be some kind of malfunctiong. YOu may try run windows troubleshooter and HPSA diagnostic to figure out.

If all the test comes up fine , consider to image the unit once if not Push button reset to isolate the the software part.

Before that make sure to update the Graphic driver, touchpad pad, BIOS and chipset driver.

Thanks,

Thanks,
Techie_DK

I hope this information helps.
Good Luck!
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation