Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Tis80 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphic Card not detected HP Notebook - 15-ac129nia (ENERGY STAR)

HP Notebook - 15-ac129nia
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a problem with my HP Notebook - 15-ac129nia (ENERGY STAR).

I recently install Windows 7 (64-bit) previously windows 10 (64-bit) pre-install.

I have install all drivers for the win 7 on the HP Official site and all was install perfectly.

After update by windows some adapters were install and i lost the two swicthable Intel and AMD graphic card.

I really don't know what to do.

I can't play any games and all that i do resume to be not the solution.

My graphics are Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 & AMD Radeon R5 M330.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you.

Capture.PNG

6 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Tis80 ,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the video drivers . I will be glad to help you.

Please delete the links show in your post.

Here are the links to download the Windows 7 drivers

AMD/Intel Switchable High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tis80 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for replying. What should i do for the other drivers i've downloaded on the HP official site?. I need to uninstall all the graphic driver and install just this one?.. Or just install the driver you mentioned directly after download?..

Thanks for replying soon..
0 Kudos
Tis80 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For now all is well install and in the device manager the two graphic does not appear with the yellow triangle anymore!!! But when i install a game such as PES 2016 the GPU won't switch to the AMD Radeon R5 M330!! All other is ok like memory or VRAM!! I've already put my laptop to max performance as on windows 10 before!! But no change even everything put to max performance!!

Help me please!!
Thank you!!
0 Kudos
Tis80 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One last question!! Which driver should i install first?.. The intel or AMD switchable one?.. Thank you!! Sorry for the huge amount of question but i'm worried as i just bought the laptop and didn't know it was so hard to have the drivers to work!! I have the unknown device in device manager can be the matter?.. Which link should i remove remove!!

Thanks!!
0 Kudos
Tis80 Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The drivers are the same that i have downloaded on the HP official site!!! And it has install well but just on the switching of graphic in GPU didn't occur as it should!! PES 2016... Actually i think that the unknown device is in fault as on the internet it is the AMD radeon through the hardware ids in device manager!! Can this be the problem??? Ive done a driver identifier and it resume to open on a page with various versions of the AMD radeon driver!! For the moment i am updating all drivers!! Thanks for replying!!
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Tis80,

Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP. If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the link below to get the contact information for your region.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation