Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15 G5

Hello HP,

I would be really happy if you can give me some tip how to solve such kind of issue as I am troubleshooting it more than 3 hours.

It is about HP ZBook 15 G5. Until now I was working with the Intel graphic card while solving some things and not working with my 3D software. If i have to work with 3D then I am enabling the NVIDIA. Since yesterday, once I disable my NVIDIA Quadro P2000 the connection between my laptop and 1 external monitor is not possible. It seems that the connection to the external monitor is recognized only while using the NVIDIA. As I noticed, it did work in the past without any issues. I am not able to leave the NVIDIA as default and enabled as laptop`s performance is awful and cannot work on this way. Connection from monitor DP to Thunderbolt adapter. What I did until now:

Checked all hardware at first.

Uninstalled the both graphic card`s drivers and restarted PC.

Searched for hardware changed in Device Manager.

Updated both drivers from the Device Manager.

Uninstalled both of them and downloaded the drivers - Intel 630 from HP official website, NVIDIA Quadro P2000 from NVIDIA website.

BIOS updated.

Searched for windows update.

BIOS set up - Advanced - Built-In Device Options - Graphics set to Hybrid Graphics, now I am gonna test it with Discrete Graphics. 

NO GO!!! Pleaseeee, I need your help!

Thanks in advance!  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.