Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Graphics card not being detected

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17-cb0591na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
HP OMEN Gaming laptop, Geforce RTX 2070 Graphics Card not being detected at all. I boot up the laptop and its booted on the onboard graphics. I go in to the device manager and its not there under display adapter. I cant download the drivers either  because when in gets to the installation it says "no graphics card detected". I have also watched videos trying to find the same issue, I tried booting up in bios but cannot find the information the others found on there bios. My laptop is only a few weeks old, I do have warranty but I would of liked to have a simple fix without having to send anything back. The laptop has not been in any harsh contact with anything. its either in the box or on the desk.
Any help with will do grateful thankyou

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation