Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I'm facing a problem with HDMI display port, which stopped working after recent update. Don't know exacly when. When I'm trying to connect my TV  via HDMI port nothing happens. No picture on a TV, no connection sound from Windows after HDMI plug, additoional screens in Screen Settings not avilable aswell. Tried to reinstall video drivers, but driver page contains ... 28 different drivers for old Windows 10 versions, in exapmple 1709, 1809. After download five of them and get the error message that shows system is not compatibile I gave up. Could you help me out ?

EDIT : My Windows 10 version is 20H2, Intel HD graphics 500

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

See my knowledge base article at the link below for how to manually update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version....

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

HP Recommended

Thank for help but that didn't solved a problem. Actually nothing change at all. Still having no picture, no sound, no additional screens in settings. When pluging VGA, all works perefct. HDMI still with no luck.

Now the driver version date is 08.01.2021 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I would have to conclude that it isn't a driver problem then.

Unfortunately I don't have any other suggestions for you to try.

HP Recommended

It could be, but I haven't found any mechanical damages. Will try tommorow a clean install of W10

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.