2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI socket is not working

pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

I used to use the HDMI socket and everything was just fine.

But now it's not working at all,  and when i connect the HD cable, the laptop doesn't even feel it..

please support...

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,328 17,221 899 2,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI socket is not working

Hey @Amouri

Welcome to the HP Forums! I see from your other post that you have the Pavilion dv6-3300ee, and understand that your HDMI port is not working. Please use the following document to troubleshoot the issue and let me know the outcome of your efforts and exactly what you steps you tried. 

If the issue persists, let me know if you recently upgraded to Windows 10, and if you recall the issue arising when you upgraded. 

If one of the solutions in the document help you to resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution below to flag your post as solved. Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation