04-29-2011 01:10 PM
I have started using the new small Pavilion dm1-3025dx. A pleasure. I connected it via the HDMI cable to my Samsung 1080p HDTV and noticed that all 4 edges of the screen were cut off.
This is particularly troubling since I planned on using this laptop to stream video and some of the players have their controls on the bottom and they are invisible as they got cut off...
I tried all the resolutions the advanced Catalyst screen will let me pick, all produce about the same cut off.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)