Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
TMRN17 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-g011nr Notebook PC BROKEN HINGE

HP 15-g011nr Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

The problem I have is that I have broken hinges on my laptop. I opened it one day and noticed that one of my hinges was boken, two days later the other one snapped. I saw that other people also had this very same problem. My laptop is only two years old and the warrantee expired last year. This should not have happened! I only used it for school and this is a huge problem for me. How can I get this fixed cause it seems as though this has been an on going problem?

Upset Customer

1 REPLY
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 119 416
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-g011nr Notebook PC BROKEN HINGE

@TMRN17

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation