Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250 G5
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello , 

I need to have all drivers for HP 250 G5 with OS  Product No " X0R06ES#ABV "  All windows 7 32 bit drivers is needed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your model comes with the Intel i3-5005U processor, with the amd/intel switchable graphcs.

HP provides no 32 bit driver support for that graphics configuration.

AMD provides no 32 bit driver support at all for the AMD R5 M330 graphics adapter your notebook has.

In conclusion...if you want your notebook to work correctly, you will need to install a supported 64 bit operating system.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

HP provides support for 64 bit Windows 7. Some of the drivers on the 64 bit page will work with 32 bit. If you want to install 32 bit we are going to have to get drivers for any others from component manufacturer website. So what do you have that needs a driver? We will need Device IDs. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-250-g5-notebook-pc/10180321

HP Recommended

Hi:

Your model comes with the Intel i3-5005U processor, with the amd/intel switchable graphcs.

HP provides no 32 bit driver support for that graphics configuration.

AMD provides no 32 bit driver support at all for the AMD R5 M330 graphics adapter your notebook has.

In conclusion...if you want your notebook to work correctly, you will need to install a supported 64 bit operating system.

HP Recommended

I tried to avoid OS re-installation but it seems that it's the only available solution .. 🙂 Thanks 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.