Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 360 screen cracked

Pavilion x360 - 11-k026ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I left my Pavilion 360 running last night and it didn't hibernate (weird)- when I woke up a few hours later, the LCD screen had popped out a bit from the housing on the upper left hand side (even weirder!) so I pushed it back in and closed the lid.  When I opened it this morning, there is a crack that starts in the bottom middle of the screen and radiates up and out- going to both upper left and right corners and the touch screen no longer works. It's still under warranty but I know that the screen is not covered. It wasn't dropped or misused in anyway! Is there a known defect?

1 REPLY
8230 141 632
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 360 screen cracked

@ML604

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation