12-07-2019 07:18 AM
If so, which one?Product Description: HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 - 512GB Solid State Drive
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-07-2019 12:36 PM
For the purposes of this search, the "15M" is the same as the "15 - No-M" version of the computer.
Find a Stylus for your computer
First, find the computer's Model name - this is important since not all touchscreen notebooks support a stylus.
Active Stylus - Compatibility Document
Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.
Open document: HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus
- If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
- If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
- Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “check mark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
- Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
- The document is updated as new information becomes available.
Two potential pens for this computer
HP Pen (Microsoft)
SPS: 920241-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 910942-001 (Natural Silver)
HP x360 11 EMR Pen with Eraser (Wacom)
HP Tilt Pen (Microsoft)
HP SPS: 929863-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 929863-002 (Natural Silver)
Drivers - Pen Control and "Tilt" Pen driver/software are located in your computer's
Open Category Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices
Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device
Clarification of terms and "what the device can do" (Specifications)
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
Open Support Home
Enter the name of your device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.