kanad_b Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP ENVY 15 x360 Notebook w101TX

HP ENVY 15x360 Notebook w101TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wish to use a generic stylus or a good stylus pen with on the touch screen. USe it to edit , comment on documents with MS -Word, .pdf and other Application software like BAmboo Paper. Please recommend which stylus should I buy in India? 

Second the touch screen is 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080) using Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - 10 point touch OS . IS the touch screen CAPACITIVE or RESISTIVE? Meaning thereby : which would be the best stylus pen that would work on it?

Any other information and link would be most welcome. Thank you in advance :) 

2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12921 896 1332
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

Hello Kanad,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

As you mentioned in the post that you need a compatible stylus for your touchscreen laptop.

Please find the part number for the stylus.

773175-001   HP ACTIVE PEN (This is a US part number but this part is also available in India)

To order, the part call the telephone number using this link: http://hp.care/2bDEJrD

If you don’t get the part from the above link you can always purchase from third party vendors i.e. Amazon, EBay and best buy.

Hope this answers your query, If you have any queries please reply back to me.

Have a great day!

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Jaineet Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

I had purchased wacom bamboo ink stylus which is universal stylus for windows laptops/tablets, although it is not working. Help me.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation