cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Romakanta
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ENVY Laptop - 13t-ba000 CTO- THE WORST ONE

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 13t-ba000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP ENVY laptop 16 months ago. But since I bought it, I was having issues with the audio system. I sent it for repair twice but still, they couldn't fix it. After the second attempt, I got tired and stopped sending for the so-called "repair". I was adjusting to that issue until this week. But this week, it got broken without doing anything. Since my warranty was expired in Sept (1 yr), I called HP support and requested them for repair. I said many times that I will pay the cost needed to repair it but they said they are unable to fix this specific model. I then visited a local repair center, they said the hinge and screen are broken, which will cost ~$400 to fix. I am now throwing it in the trash and thinking to buy a new brand. I will never ever recommend HP products to my friends, family, or anyone in my life who asks me for suggestions. Choosing HP is one of my worst decision ever.

PLEASE DON'T BUY IT. If you don't understand now, you will realize later whenever you have the same issue.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation