Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

HP ENVY x360 m6

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop touch screen was showing some bubbles with flashing touches on the screen. I had to connect it to the external monitor to use it. Can somebody help?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: HP ENVY x360 m6

Hi@REUBEN11406,

Thank you for choosing HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Display issue. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue details. Your effort is much appreciated in trying a different display source (External Monitor). I would like to help you.

If your external monitor is working absolutely fine without any issues of bubbles and flashes on it, then I recommend you try reaching out our phone support using the link below link for any warranty related support options.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

Hope this helps. Let me know for more.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation