Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

Hi, I ordered a HP ENVY x360 with 400 nit display but SW shows 270 and HDR can't be activated.

Serial number on packing list is correct, but the product number is different. Packing list says 8MF60AV but on the laptop and the box is 8JV03AV

screen.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@David356 

Your machine is an  HP ENVY X360 LAPTOP - 15Z-EE000 CTO machine with 2 options for screen

• LCD PANEL15.6'INCH'INCH W/BEZEL FHD 250N NIGHTFALL BLACK part # L93181-001
  • LCD PANEL15.6'INCH'INCH W/BEZEL FHD 400N NIGHTFALL BLACK part # L93183-001

Do you still keep paper of your order ? You can contact the place where you put your order and ask them to replace the screen (or whole machine) for you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I paid for the 400 nit option, bought it directly from hp.com

HP Recommended

Mine is the same way reporting as 270 nits but my  friend had one with the 250 nit screen and mine is definitely a lot brighter so I think the 270 nit reading is wrong.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.