1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 autorote issue FIXED

HP Recommended
Elitebook X360 1030 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear All,

I searched for severall our a solution to the Auto-rotate isuee on HP X360 happened after a Windows 10 Update.

I figured out a solution for the problem after browsing all the web for other user experience, update all the driver, act on regedit, download "Microsoft Sensor Diagnostic Tool".

This is the final method to fix the problem:

I found a post on Redding talkimg about enabling "Active Management AMT" in the BIOS.

It was the last attempt, I checked the BIOS (already updated and restored to factory) under "Remote Management Options" and the AMT was already enabled unfortunately .

Soo I decided to disable, reboot, during the reboot the computer make same sort of internal reset for disabling the AMT.

After that the auto-rotation works fine.

I hope that solution can fix some other user for this annoying issue.

Marco

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation