Jenifer88 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elitebook 2760p touch screen stopped working after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 professional

HP Elitebook 2760p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Touchscreen worked fine prior to upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional.  Immediately after upgrade, touch screen capability was lost.  However, the stylus pen, usb mouse, center joystick and pad all respond fine. I have trouble shooted, worked in the device manager, enabled/disabled and you name it but cannot seem to get the touch screen option to work.  All drivers and devices are enabled and up to date other than an hp un2430 mobile broadband module that has a yellow triangle next to it that doesn't seem to want to work either after the upgrade.  I am very fearful of reverting back to Windows 7 Professional because of all the comments regarding the loss of drivers and devices that have to be found and reinstalled.  I'm pretty good at following directions but I don't think experienced enough to know what to look for when reverting back.   I JUST bought this laptop especially for the touch screen capability to run my new business.  To most I suppose this is an ancient laptop but it is just the right fit for what I needed and in the price range I could afford.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation