Did you mean: 
DhruvRS
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 15 as100-na DISPLAY TURNS OFF when screen is repositioned and back on

HP Recommended

It is very annoying and glitchy, is this the standard behaviour? when I turn the notebook's screen down, it turns the display off and then comes back on...

the ridiculous thing is it turns off even when the screen is at near 90 degrees .. this shouldnt be happening

Is this is a standard behaviour? or something wrong with the laptop I have (its brand new, got it a week back)

If this is a glitch I'd like to report to HP customer care and order a replacement/refund for this. Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 488 954
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @DhruvRS,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that when you change the screen angle a little, the screen goes off for a moment and comes back up. Is that right? I will be glad to help. 

The behavior of your notebook's display is not normal, recommend you to contact our phone support for the service options. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation