Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

HP Envy Convertible will not turn off main keyboard when in tabletop touch mode.

Product Name: HP ENVY 360 M6
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Before bios and OS upgrades the laptop would auto disable the main keyboard when rotated 360 deg for flat touch mode. It will no longer do this creating a problem when in touchpad mode. No settings seem to change this.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: HP Envy Convertible will not turn off main keyboard when in tabletop touch mode.

Hi @BigOboy,

Thank you for your query. I understand that after doing a BIOS and OS update the laptop would auto disable the main keyboard when rotated 360 degrees from flat (tablet) mode. It no longer does this and is creating an issue. Changing the settings does not seem to make any difference.  To assist you I will need to know what the product number or model number of you Envy x360 is and what OS you are running. Here is a link to help you locate that information. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support  Assistant? Did you create a restore point when it was working correctly?

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation