Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy X360 15m-ed0023dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a brand new HP Envy 360 and I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing screen jitter and fuzzy text along with the screen going blank for 5 seconds before coming back.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@BNNJVK

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the display on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Does this happen when you wake up the computer from sleep?

Meanwhile, I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I downloaded the BIOS update file and am in the process of updating. It has been several minutes now. The screen went blank and there is a short line (like a cursor) in the upper left hand corner - not blinking, I'm a bit worried now. How long should the BIOS update take to complete?

HP Recommended

@BNNJVK

It takes a couple of minutes to complete the process.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My screen was blank for almost an hour. I was freaking out quite honestly.

I had to start researching as to what I should do because it wasn't coming back on.

I read that I should power off, hit the Windows start button and B at the same time and perhaps it would go back to the BIOS that was in use prior. Fortunately, it came back up. HP Assistance indicates that both my BIOS and Graphics drivers are up to date but I believe the problem still exists. 

I'm going to start keeping track of how many times the problem occurs (think Lemon Law) so if I have to, I will get this replaced before the warranty runs out. Or at the very least, get the graphics card replaced.

HP Recommended

@BNNJVK

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.