Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

HP Envy screen cracked on it own

Product Name: HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I got this computer over winter and about a month after I got it there seemed to be a problem with the touch screen. I didn't think anything of it (maybe sotware error) untill i found a crack running from the right hinge and arcing back down to the bottom of the display. I have no reason on my part for the crack to appear. Could it be from screen stress or something? I also want to state that I have been really carefull with it (It is new).  What should I do?

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)

Re: HP Envy screen cracked on it own

Hello, @Luke_Potter – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining the HP Forums! I would like to help you with the HP Envy notebook issue!

Going through your post, it definitely is a hardware issue with the printer. I would suggest you contact the HP phone support to get it serviced / repaired.

You can visit http://www.support.hp.com/contact-hp and fill in your product details to get the tech support number.

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation