Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Envy X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Envy X360 13" and have been trying to get dual monitor support through the USB-C port with generic (Vako) dual HDMI Dock. After updating the bios and installing HP universal dock driver (noted that this is based on Display Link so pretty generic for all docks), finally managed to get display extended on both monitors and laptop screen, however if I just want to use the laptop docked (i.e. lid closed and using external monitors, keyboard and mouse only) it seems to have some problems when coming out of sleep - tries to default back to just the laptop screen or no screen and won't pick monitors properly until disconnect and reconnect the dock. Also see issues when laptop tries to wake from sleep if hyper-v is enabled (no display) so is this some sort of bug? I'm guessing this would be an issue with the bios, so is this something that will be fixed with an upcoming bios update? If not is there a workaround?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.