Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 m6 display driver update fails

Envy x360 m6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've tried several times now to update my graphics driver from 10.18.15.4281 to 20.19.15.4360Hp1. Everytime I try to update it through the HP Support assistant it fails. I even found the setup file on my computer and tried to install it manually and it still failed. When I updateded it manually it said that one or more driver updates has failed. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 m6 display driver update fails

Hi @Dexter_ity,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. Please remember when  posting to include your exact model of HP notebook and not just the series, as this will aid the community to assist you more effectively. What is your exact model of  Envy M6 x360? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you have not been able to install an updated graphic driver When you attempt to install it using the HP Support Assistant or manually, it fails. Have you checked for viruses and malware? You could try uninstalling / re-installing the HP Support Assistant and then rerun it, to attempt the installation again. Next, you could uninstall and delete the existing drivers from Device Manger and then restart your computer. Windows will install drivers when it restarts. You could also try installing the driver in safe mode. HP PCs - Windows Safe Mode (Windows 10, 😎

Please let me know the results.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation