Tutor
6 0 3
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 stylus issues

Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I recently purchased an HP Envy x360, assuming that they're would be an endless variety of styluses that I could use for drawing & illustration.

So far, most sources indicate that there are no active, bluetooth, or otherwise pressure sensitive styluses that work with the Envy x360.

Does anyone have a solution? Is there one?
4 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @the1josh1dunn,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that you have purchased an Envy x360 and are looking for a stylus. I believe that the HP Active Stylus should work with your Envy x

360. Please contact HP Shopping to confirm. 1-800-hp-direct 800-473-4732.  

Please let me know the results.

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
the1josh1dunn Tutor
Tutor
6 0 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have spoken to HP support several times regarding this issue, often getting different answers from one representative to the next ...

I was sent this link, which does not list my particular model HP Envy x360 (HP envy x360 M6 convertible): http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05166879

As I understand it, the compatability with sytli is related to the screens digitizer (youtube stylus video), I have had no success finding out what kind of digitizer the screen in my machine has.

Some people on these forums have had great luck using the HP Active stylus and / or the Dell active stylus with their machines, some have not (I haven't bought a stylus yet, so I don't know how I'm going to fare with either).

Knowing what kind of digitizer my screen has would be very helpful.

Lisa Gade explains the different kinds of pens used in current Windows convertibles and tablets, as well as in Android tablets like the Samsung Galaxy Note and capacitive styli used with iPads. She covers Wacom, N-Trig, Synaptics digital pens and the capacitive stylus to show their differences ...
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @the1josh1dunn,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works  please review this link. 

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Janlmck Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sparkles1 or @the1josh1dunn, I am having the same issue @the1josh1dunn is having on the stylus issue...can you give me the information for 1josh1dunn? Also, would the Adonit Jot Pro Stylus work with my HP Envy x360 m6?

Thank you, Janlmck

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation