09-27-2010 03:50 PM
I have had my G72 about 2 weeks now and occasionally my screen will go weird. The contrast will dim do there is no depth in any of the images on screen.
It will go like this for 15 seconds and slowly return.
I've had a quick look online and I haven't found anyone with the same issue. I was thinking of taking it back for a replacement (to the shop) but i've only just finished dual booting with ubuntu and transferring 120GB of files and programs as I need the laptop for uni.
Although it's a minor issue, it happened twice today and as im going to be using this laptop for the next 3 years, I don't want it to lead to a more serious display problem.
What's the best action for me to take?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)