cancel
PaulHiggs Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Laptop (Spectre x360) Screen Cracked

I have an 8 month old HP Spectre x360 laptop (model 15-ap012dx) which I generally use every day. This week I travelled on business (the laptop was shutdown and closed on my office desk).

When I came home and opened the screen, I found that the screen was cracked starting just to the right of the webcam at the top of the screen.

A chat session with an HP support rep, and I was informed that they would only repair at my cost. An escalation phone call recieved and I was offered a $514 repair with expedited shipping. When I refused, a 20% discount was offered.

My company and I have used HP computers for many years, and this quite unacceptable.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15563 15554 1031 1679
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Laptop (Spectre x360) Screen Cracked

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation