cancel
tadho Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Mini 210-3000 display is extending past the bottom of the display and not showing.

My niece just asked me to repair this problem on her HP mini 210. and I found the solution to fix it (for my case, at least). Even if this thread is so old already, I hope someone would read my solution if he/she also got this exact problem.

So I basically just changed the aspect ratio setting withing Intel Graphic Properties. When the interface was extended pass through the bottom of the screen, the aspect ratio was set to 'Full Screen (No Border)'. Then I changed it to 'Maintain Aspect Ratio' option. The setting wouldn't be applied immediately, so I restarted the PC, and voila... It just fixed!
You can access Intel Graphic Properties by right clicking the desktop, and then select 'Graphic Properties...' . Aspect ratio menu is on Display Settings tab.

P.S. in my case, the interface extended only within the OS (windows 7). When I entered the BIOS, it had no issue of extended interface.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Professor Professor
Professor
1,474 1,390 140 885
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Mini 210-3000 display is extending past the bottom of the display and not showing.

Nice to see these are still out there.

-wes

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation