Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
VictorLOrtiz Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Notebook - 15-f337wm (Touch) (ENERGY STAR)

HP Notebook - 15-f337wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I just upgraded to Windows 10, before now my HP Notebook - 15-f337wm (Touch) (ENERGY STAR) touch screen feature doesn't work, I don't see the HID device listed with it's driver & also I dont see a driver download in HP Support Driver for my model on the website to install my Touch Screen Driver feature, 

Untitled.jpg

6 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @VictorLOrtiz,

I see that you are having some issues with finding the driver for the touchpad on your HP Notebook - 15-f337wm PC. I can help you with that.

You can download the touchpad's drivers by clicking on this link.

Please let me know if that resolves your issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumb's up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
VictorLOrtiz Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i didn't say TouchPad " I SAID " TOUCH SCREEN " 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This document outlines how to troubleshoot issues with your touch screen.

Please let me know if your touch screen functions after following the above. If it does not, please let me know the results after each troubleshooting step performed.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

0 Kudos
VictorLOrtiz Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No it didn't work, I factroy reset my laptop using hp recovery image I still have no touchscreen function  -

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you please let me know what happened after completing each individual step in the document?

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
VictorLOrtiz Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No the factory solution didn't work I reset my laptop fresh with Windows 10 I still have no TouchScreen Driver function availible, Where can I download the driver so I can use my touchscreen feature with Windows 10 ??

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation