1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP OMEN 15-en0000 series

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-en0000 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've got HP OMEN 15-en0000 series notebook. It has 2 grahics card: AMD radeon graphics, nvidia 1650.

Notebook display is connected to AMD radeon graphics. I use common resolution 1920*1080 , 60 Hz. Cable is fine (tested on another PC )

I want to plug TV via HDMI port of notebook but there is no signal from notebook.

Device manager says that I've got TV display on nvidia card and notebook display on AMD radeon one.

Windows control panel says that i got only one display linked (AMD one). Only inbuilt display.

Nvidia control panel says I got only one display linked (Nvidia one). Only tv display.

So  video output is only on inbuilt display. Split, extend options - not working.

How can I bring HDMI port to live? Help me please.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation