Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen HP 17 CB0020NS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After 2 hours of back and forth "HP virtual support bot" help and getting nowhere, can someone at HP that is real and actually has a heartbeat, as opposed to a cpu beat, answer my issues?

Screen bleeding on all 4 edges, laptop factory reset (as advised) to try and cure issue, up to date and latest for Windows 10 drivers installed (as advised) removal of ALL other drivers / graphics software, other than HP factory installed ones (as advised) and nothing is any better?

Laptop was purchased (gift) in DECEMBER 2019 with 2 years warranty from the store, not sure if it was 1 year HP and 1 year for them to return hardware to HP, but when warranty was checked and the fault reported in JUNE 2020, it was not responded to, the warranty is stating that the laptop is OUT of warranty and was started in AUGUST 2019???

I have emailed, called and faxed the HP reseller (worten in andalucia, spain) with no responses, I have done the same with HP in the EU... no responses??

So could someone PLEASE reply to my social media contact to HP, after being asked to DM you directly and PM you on the HP support community here??

What is the normal procedure to follow for this hardware fault and if it is a swap out, who is meant to be responsible for it??

This is a personal purchase as a gift and it is the first time (other than with an HP Deskjet 30 years+ ago!) I have ever had to go round in a circle to get someone to actually bother helping at HP.

IF there is anyone in the HP community that could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated at this not very wonderful time of the year!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

40+ views and nobody from HP going to help ???

HP Recommended

@Brokers

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.