Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
quinja Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 10 touchsmart notebook 10-e010nr Won't Connect To TV HDMI

HP Pavilion 10e010nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I'm attempting to connect my HP Pavilion 10-e010nr Windows 10 laptop to my Sens brand TV but am having an issue doing so. I upgrafded this laptop from Window 8.1 to Windows 10. It is running the AMD Radeon HD 8180 display adapter,

Any suggestions on what to try to get this up and running would be apreciated

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14573 1020 1513
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 10 touchsmart notebook 10-e010nr Won't Connect To TV HDMI

Hi! @quinja, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand that you have issues connecting your PC to your TV using HDMI connection.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Have you tried checking with a different HDMI cable?

Are you connecting your laptop using a straight HDMI cable to your TV? Or Are you using any converter to connect your TV?

What is the error message you get when you connect your monitor to TV?

Try using Windows key+ Letter P on your PC and check if you are able to extend or mirror the display.

Please download and install HP support assistant on your PC and install the latest drivers.

Use the following steps to update your HP device drivers with HP Support Assistant.
HP occasionally makes updates to HP Support Assistant. To download and install the latest version, go to the HP Support Assistant website.
In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant.
On the My devices tab, select your computer from the device list, then click Updates.
If no updates are listed, click Check for updates and messages.
Wait while Support Assistant works.
If updates are available, select the check box next to each device driver you want to update and click Download and Install.
When HP Support Assistant is finished, close it and continue to the next step to update your Windows drivers.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot HDMI issues.

Also, please updating BIOS using this link.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a beautiful day ahead! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation