Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion - 13-an1004nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have two monitors and i can use only one (plugged from laptop's hdmi). I have an HP USB-C MINI DOCK (SPECTRE TRAVEL DOCK) 2sr85AA, but when i plug the second monitor on hdmi or vga doesn't display anything. I have updated the drivers, installed last dock drivers, tried with other docks with separate power adapted and got the same result. I updated the bios. The laptop just don't display anything trough dock.

Please advise me what to do in order to get the second monitor working.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Andrei7122 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06535587

It has   1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate) port which is NOT compatible with your HP USB-C MINI DOCK (SPECTRE TRAVEL DOCK) 2sr85AA. Your machine is a Pavilion anyway.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello Banhien,

I see, so what other solution do I have to run two screens on this pavilion? 

Thank you, 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.