Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-ab143cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15-ab143cl and now it is very deficult to install VGA drivers to that laptop

the features of the laptop are

T3T35UA
Product name
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab143cl (ENERGY STAR)
Microprocessor
AMD Quad-Core A10-8780P APU (2 GHz, up to 3.3 GHz, 2 MB cache)
Memory, standard
12 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)
Video Graphics
  • AMD Radeon R7 M360 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
  • Discrete 
  • All 8 GB
  • Touch Screen

To install VGA drivers I have done following things,

1.Installing driver by downloading from HP support center (Using windows 10 home)

After the restart the installed driver is not shoving in system(desktop Icons also large) 

One time when installing continuous black screen appeared and after about  5-10 minutes I have instant shut down my        laptop by long pressing the power button and after I start my machine the machine desktop is freeze and the again installed windows 10 home.    

2. tried to install drivers from all driver pack 2018 but can't

3. Installed windows 8.1 and installed VGA drivers from all driver pack and those drivers were accepted (After trying HP support center Recommended VGA drivers).

But when starting the error massage displayed "no AMD graphic driver installed"

But after installing all driver pack's VGA driver I could run adobe Photoshop cc 2019 without any issue (with windows 8.1).

4. Now I again installed windows 10 home and installed the graphic driver now the desktop icons are small but in the system      menu it displayed that the graphic drivers are installed partially.   

So my questions are 

1. What do I do to recover my laptop to normal state ?

2. Is this a failure of the laptop Graphic card ?

Please help me to recover

Thank you.

Shehan Shanaka 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Shehan550

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team as this is an issue with the Graphic Card.

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.