Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

HP Pavilion 15 hdmi output

Product Name: HP Pavilion 15-bc000nx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all

I have an HP Pavilion 15-bc000nx with Integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 and a dedicated GTX 960M (4gb). I want to use the HDMI out to use my (1080p) TV as a monitor to watch a movie or play a game while closing the laptop lid. When I do so, the game becomes very laggy and slow (unplayable).

When I run Fraps it give me 60 fps !!!!

This happens also when I open the lid and choose duplicate displays and adjust the resolution to 1080p, as well as when I close the lid and choose show display 2 only (the TV). In both cases.

When I play the game while duplicating displays it runs ultra smooth on the laptop display and at the same time still laggy and jittery on the TV, yet both diplays give 60 fps !!!!

I am sure it is not a hardware problem, but how to solve this problem?? Any kind of adjustments or settings I can modify?

(N.B. I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling the new ones for both intel and nvidia from HP website, also I tried another TV)

Hope someone would help me

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 15 hdmi output

Hi @AymanIbrahim,

I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the HDMI display rate. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue.

Please look at the following documents.

Blinking or Flashing Screen After Upgrading to Windows 10

Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues

Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation