Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi Mazak,

You need to remove that as well. Then at the top if you put your mouse cursor over the icons you will see scan for hardware changes. Device Manager.jpg

It should see your graphics card.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I know it has been some time since I was here, but again I needed to clean install Windows 7. Now I cannot download any drivers from your site, as when I choose Windows 7 (64bit) it says there are no drivers to my system. Can you point me to wifi drivers at least?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @mazak,

Thanks for posting your question in the  HP Community. Good day. 🙂 It is a terrific place to find answers and tips from experts in the community. I reviewed your post and understand that you require drivers for your unit for windows 7. I’ll be delighted to assist you with this. 🙂

At the outset you’ve diagnosed the issue perfectly  and done some great research to check for drivers.:) Excellent job on that score. Kudos to you. It is always a privilege to work with technically savvy customers. I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. We value your relationship with HP and wish to serve you better. 🙂

Please visit this link to download and install all the required drivers. Bios, chipset, graphics card, network and audio. Link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g7-Notebook-PC-series/5186814/model/5254...

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂 Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
David, I tried to choose anything and always it says : No software or drivers are available for this product with the selected operating system. Please make a different selection, or visit the product homepage.
HP Recommended

Hi @mazak,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Now I understand my mistake.

I never had an idea that button CHANGE is to accept what system I choose. It should be OK, ACCEPT or anything...now I see all drivers. Can you tell me about sequence which drivers install first, second, etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.