07-20-2012 02:54 PM
I have yet to find a solution for my problems and i have 0% of hope i will find any here neither, but it doesn't kill to ask help over here neither .
Windows 7 64-bit .
"AMD Drivers have stopped and recovered" error, haven't found a fix to it.
How it usually happens:
Lets say i watched a youtube video and i have watched about half of the video, then i will close my laptop (not power off button) and later i come back to watch it . Then it has high chance of getting that error, if the error occurs and i refresh the video the computer will just bluescreen and i have to restart the computer .
I have tried to update my video drivers but no luck because hp support can't freaking find my laptop with manually entering the code or using the auto search . Im not even sure to this date if it wants serial code or product code (im guessing this) tried both, but neither work .
I wanted to update my bios hoping for fix but i couldn't find one mine seems to last updated year 2011 .
Is it possible to change the laptop graphics card to a better one? (please tell me which one is better to choose)
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)