Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi i recently found a post which mentioned my issue perfectly. the link to that perticular thread is:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Pavilion-x360-15-bk163dx-stylus-compa...

as a response to this issue raised, an HP expert shared a link that would supposedly mention 2 stylus pens that would be compatible with HP Pavilion x360 15-bk163dx. however, when trying to access the same, i find that i land on an "error 404" notice. If there is someone who could help clarify what the compatiple stylus pens are, it would be really helpful.

the shared link is as follows:

https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c05166879

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Divija 

Reference thread dated 2017:  The original compatibility document mentioned in the post has long been pulled from service and is no longer in use.

I cannot confirm any of the claims in that thread - none of the data I have indicates there are any active stylus pens compatible with this model.

What does that mean?

It means that I cannot find a compatible pen using the methods available at this writing.

Partial Excerpt from the Specifications

Product number
X7U19UA
Product name
HP Pavilion x360 - 15-bk163dx
Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i3-7100U (2.4 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Memory, standard
8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video graphics
  • Intel® HD Graphics 620 (up to 4.07 GB)
  • Integrated
Hard drive
1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
Display
15.6" diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 768)
Keyboard
Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
Pointing device
HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support

References

Specifications

Service Guide

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-bk163dx - X7U19UA  

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

@Divija 

Sure.

Could be.

The document was pulled from service - it does not mean whatever was in there is automatically right or wrong.  It does mean we no longer use it as a resource.  You may do so, of course.

Two pens noted:  

HP Pavilion x360 15-bk0xx
HP Pavilion x360 15-bk1xx

J4R51AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)  and  K8P73AA

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.