Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop -15t Touch - display sensor problem

Pavilion x360 Convertible 15 t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Flash started to appear on my display, in circular and square format, opening various websites and options without me touching anything. I couldn`t watch a movie because jump for diferents parts all the time.
I updated all drivers but nothing resolve. 

Reading the internet I found a similar problem, indicating that I should disable the sensors in the device manager. I disable HID - Touchscreen and Sensors.
With the sensors disables the problem stopped but I lost the touch screen.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,298 18,970 1,579 2,640
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop -15t Touch - display sensor problem

@ana-dido-13

Welcome to the HP Forums,
I hope you're well 🙂

I saw your post about the display sensor issue and understand that the auto-touch and cursor jumps stopped after the touchscreen was disabled,

I recommend checking if the Touch is working on BIOS (Accessed by tapping on F10 while restarting the computer).

If it works on bios, it's a software issue: please reinstall the display drivers, install the latest updates for the display adapters and BIOS, if the issue persists, you could reinstall the windows using the recovery partition or the recovery media to fix the issue

If it doesn't work on BIOS either, it's a hardware failure and you may need to contact HP to set up a hardware repair service.

Let me know if those steps worked for you.  If they did, that’s awesome!  Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation