Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
CLopes Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 - Windows 7

HP Pavilion 11-n011na x360 PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello 

I am in need of an Intel Virtual Button Driver to support Windows 7.

Thanks for you help!

7 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@CLopes,

Thanks for using the HP Forums. One Stop for all sort of solutions for your HP Products

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in downloading the Intel Virtual Buttons driver. Is that, right?

I recommend you to use the link below to find the required driver for your PC.

Note: Once you open the page, select the “Download” button. Once start to download, select “Run” to install it on to the PC directly.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_137645_1

This should solve the issue.  Let me know for more solution.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
CLopes Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately that driver is for windows 8 & I need it for Windows 7.
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@CLopes,

Thanks for the update.

I was able to check through the specifications of your PC which was originally shipped with Windows 801 OS.

For the same reason, HP doesn’t have any drivers Windows 7.

HP recommends not to downgrade/upgrade any hardware/software on the PC.

Hope the information shared will help you. Please share for more.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
CLopes Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks again for your reply.

I completely understand that, but our school has got 5 of these and we wish to image them the same as the rest of the PC's/laptops.

So if there are any Windows 7 drivers for this HP Pavilion i would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@CLopes,

Thanks for the reply.

The Windows update in Windows 7 has the ability to download the required drivers for the PC directly from the component manufacturer’s site.

So I recommend you to run the Windows and then check if the drivers update automatically.

Resolv_S

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
Powlers Tutor
Tutor
14 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, we need the 360 to run on  XP or Windows 7 32bit, and HP don't seem to have any drivers availble for any of these systems.

The machine is just right for use as a vehicle diagnostics laptop, but most systems, we us the Renault Clip, use the XP platform.

Hp your missing out, please advise.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Powlers,

Thanks for the reply.

The PC was originally designed for Windows 8.1.

And HP has never tried testing the PC for either Windows 8, 7 or even XP.

So, there were no drivers available from HP end for the same.

Resolv_S

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation