09-06-2011 11:06 PM
I have a HP Pavillion ze4547wm (product #M753A). When I turn on the power the lights come on and I can hear drive sounds but my display screen stays black. I tried the suggestions on support web site but got no results. When I connected a second display I could get the flash of a message saying it was in power save mode press any key or move mouse to continue but nothing happened. I don't think the switch rks when the laptop screen is opened is working. Is there a way to see if the switch is releasing or do you have any other ideas I can try. By the way I'm using Xp Pk 2 and I can't even get to the bios menu and it doesn't seem to be booting.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)