Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a new Envy x360 15  with a HP  Pen  (SPEN-HP-03). I charged the batteries and the white light is on as written in the instructions. But I am not able to connect the pen because the pen seems to start. No matter how long i press the button (A), no blue light is to be seen an the computer does not see the pen either (bluetooth).

To get support I tried to register the pen does not have i serial number that HP registration would accept. Unfortunately there seems to be neither telefon nor mail support.

One of many, many disappointments since I got the equipment three days ago.

Question one: How do I get the Pen to show the blue light and activate bluetooth?

Question two: Is there any way to talk/write to someone at HP who is not AI?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dalatoby

I understand your concerns

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.