Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0015no
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, I have a HP Specter x360 - 15-eb0015no laptop that is about 2 years old and the touchpad is playing tricks, may close windows, the mouse moves around the screen by itself or doesn't work.
I turn it off and on again with the power button until it does the trick again.
The touchpad has been very stiff since new, but I have school and I don't want to give up a 2100 euro machine.
Computer updates are fine!
This machine is good, but only the level of the touchpad needs to be replaced.
I wrote to HP about it. They didn't answer.
I can't find that part online.
Where can I find new the touchpad separately online?
The machine and the touchpad are not silver, but dark, (brown?)
Please help!My laptop colorMy laptop color

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You can try searching for a replacement touchpad on websites like Amazon or eBay. Make sure to check the compatibility with your HP Spectre X360 - 15-Eb0015no model and the operating system (Windows 11) before purchasing. If you're unsure of the correct touchpad, you can also contact HP support for assistance.

If the answer was helpful to you, please appreciate the effort and vote below by clicking on "Yes".
This will help me a lot and encourage me to give better answers.

My website
web counter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.