Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Welke termijn was vertreken? De fabrieksgarantie of ook de wettelijke garantie? Na de fabrieksgarantie heb je namelijk nog recht op de wettelijke garantie van een jaar.

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

De fabrieksgarantie

HP Recommended

Waar is dat aan te kaarten dat ik aanspraak wil maken op de wettelijke garantie? Is er een consumentenplatform o.i.d.? Weet jij dat?

HP Recommended

Think i have the same problem

I7 5500 u  2.4 Ghz 8GB ram  Windows 10 64 bits 

HPspectre01.jpgHPspectre01.jpg

HP Recommended

I'v e got a similar issue. The screen freezes up about 2 - 4 minutes after start-up and then the lines appear and I cannot do anything for about another 5 minutes. The lines then gradually go, but the display is shakey for another 5 minutes. My drivers are all up to date. If I'm connected to a second screen, that is un affected by the screen freeze on the main screen. My computer is out of warranty now. This is a real pain on what is otherwise a good machine. Does anyone have a solution other thant the hp stock answer of loading the latest drivers?

HP Recommended

It's a harware issue and has nothing to do the latest drivers. Even though your warranty ran out HP is obliged to fix the issue as they sold you a faulty unit. Depending on where you live there must consumer protections laws which you can quote. I had exactly the same issue and no warranty, innitally HP refused to accept liability but few quotes from  UKs consumers rights act/sale of goods act have convinced them to replace the screen free of charge. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.