Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
drewu37 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Split 13 x2 docking station and battery charging problems

I have an HP Split, it currently works fine in tablet mode, but when I attach it to the keyboard, the screen becomes unresponsive to touch, the keyboard doesn't work, no does the charger, or the mouse.  The laptop is only a year old, and it is extremely frustrating that many people are having this issue and there does not seem to be a working solution posted anywhere.  Also,  I am dissapointed that HP has no alternative docking system to use with the split to serve as a work-around when this issue occurs.  I depend on my laptop for work, and I am immensely dissapointed.  This will most likely my first and last HP laptop.   

2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13778 910 1550
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @drewu37

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
BShah Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have similar issue, do you mind sharing what was solution for your issue?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation