Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-es0000 (268U3AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Dear HP Support

My HP Tilt Pen MPP 2.0 starts being detected by the screen way before it touches it (5mm) which renders it not usable. 
The problem seems to appear and go away randomly, which really sucks during a lecture or while studying. Also it occurs everywhere, not just in a single app.
I've tried the following with no success:

• Restarting notebook
  • Charging both notebook and pen to max
  • Changing the tip of the pen
  • Cleaning the pen
  • Reinstalling drivers

Googling the issue I find older pen models of You seem to have similar issues with no consistent fix being around. I sincerely hope there's something I missed.

Best regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.