Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 360

I sent my computer in February to HP because the glass was separating from the back. My screen was not broken. Before I sent it in, the operator asked me give my laptop to someone at bestbuy geek quad to help me close the computer carefully without breaking the screen. I sent my laptop to HP without a broken screen.  After 2 months of not having any update on the repair, I finally called in and was told my computer was damaged and I had to pay $600. I asked them to send it back to me, because I did not understand why I had to pay $600 for my screen to be snapped back in place. That was in May. I did not open the computer, for fear of breaking the screen, so I left it in the box unopened. In August, I had to get some information from my computer, I looked at it side ways and noticed that my screen was broken. The "your computer is damaged" comment finally made sense to me. Someone at HP broke my computer screen and was trying to make me pay for it.  I called customer service and i get getting told my warranty was expired. I finally had someone offer a 50% discount for the repair after accusing me of lying. HP, where is your integrity? How can I send a perfectly computer, only to receive it broken? and now I am being asked to pay for it? This is not okay.  I will not be paying for what HP broke. The representative even accused me of sending a broken computer, said I was contacted, when I was not. This is not okay HP

Service order number- [edited]

Case number- [edited]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@mariebella

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mariebella

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.